Strategy Before Tactics!
Then you can send the right message at the right time to the right people and
through the right channel.
Do Any Of These Problems Exist In
Your Business Today?
- You might be trying to sell to anyone and everyone.
- You feel like your business is a commodity.
- You’re not sure what tactics make sense right now.
- You seem to be attracting the wrong types of clients.
- You are struggling to stand out from your competitors.
Once You Develop a Perfect Marketing Strategy For Your Business, You’ll Suddenly Discover That:
- You can attract clients that are ideal for you.
- You can stand out in ways that make the competition irrelevant.
- You can know confidently what to do and what not to do.
- Clients will expect to pay a premium to work with you.
- You can identify the most profitable ways for you to attract new business.
What a Strategy First Engagement Includes
- Initial Getting Started Discovery Meeting – During this call, we’ll learn about your current marketing efforts as well as future goals and objectives.
- Core Message and Ideal Client Persona Development – We’ll conduct research or interview five ideal clients (depending on your package level) to discover your most effective competitive advantage. You will receive access to interview summaries, ideal client profiles, and our recommendation for a core marketing message that will allow you to stand out from the competition.
- We’ll help you identify your ideal customer, so you can focus on getting more of them.
- Create a message that differentiates you from the competition.
- Build the perfect customer journey.
- Build Your Keyword Strategy.
- Map out your most significant growth opportunities.
- Build your Social Media Strategy.
- Build Your SEO Strategy.
- Build Your Content Marketing Strategy.
- Create a Competition Report and Strategy.
- Customer Journey Map – Using our proprietary Marketing Hourglass technology, we’ll help you create a roadmap of suggested marketing tactics for each of the phases of the customer buying journey: Know, like, trust, try, buy, repeat and refer.
- Competitive Landscape – We’ll study your biggest competitors and create high-level summaries and a report on their marketing strengths and weaknesses.
- Priority Growth Recommendations – From our research and an audit of your existing marketing and online presence, we’ll recommend the highest-impact activities you need to consider fixing or implementing today.
- Presentation of Findings – – Once we complete our work, we’ll schedule a time to meet with you and your team via video chat to deliver the items above and map out what we believe is the best strategic approach for you to take with your marketing. From this point, you’ll have several options for how you put our recommendations into action. We can teach you or your staff to do it, or we can do it for you.
The entire process takes about 30-40 days and involves three meetings with you and your team.
When you receive our strategy findings, you’ll have a clear direction for standing out and attracting the ideal client and a roadmap of the most effective tactics to support your strategy.
Schedule a free strategy meeting to discuss your custom strategy.
Purchase the strategy first report.
Together, we’ll build your custom strategy over the next four weeks.