How To Build a Marketing System That Works
Grow your business by letting us install a simple, effective and affordable small business marketing system so you can focus on doing what you love.
7 essential elements we use to grow your business
It’s frustrating to spend money to drive leads to a website that doesn’t convert
The lifeblood of every local business is dependent on getting paying clients.
To generate more leads, you throw a lot of money into online ads, print ads, social media, radio, billboards, and other outlets. So many options that it is overwhelming.
You know that you offer fantastic services or products, yet, you wonder, why won't customers call me?
Great Marketing is as Easy as Following a Great System
As a small business owner for 30 years, I understand the frustration of spending time and money on marketing tactics that just don't work.
The loss of money and opportunities lead to financial uncertainty and a feeling of losing control over your company.
It's not your fault that your marketing efforts are failing to produce results.
The solution is to follow a proven, affordable marketing system that works for YOU.
Here are our 7 essential elements we use to grow your business.
1. Define your Ideal Client and Differentiate Your BrandWe'll help you define an ideal audience and discover what turns them into profitable customers.
We leverage demographics, characteristics, reviews, and other metrics to create a core message that targets your ideal customer's problems and needs for a solution.
Together, we'll help you find a way to stand out in the mind of your ideal customers, something that differentiates your business from every other business that seems to provide the same products and services as you.
2. Build or Update a Website That Makes You MoneyMost websites don't work because they don’t convert most of the leads you paid for.
Your website is your most important lead generating asset. It works 24/7, even while you sleep!
Your site must have a clear story that identifies the customer's problem, shows them how to solve it, and gives them a clear path on how to get your solution.
We build websites that use proven tactics that convert prospects into paying clients. Your website should make you money.
3. Master Everyday SEO To Help Prospects Find You
People turn to search engines when they want to find something. In fact, that’s the #1 way local businesses get noticed today. If you’re not showing up on the maps and organic listings you are at a huge disadvantage. SEO isn’t that complicated, but it must be done in a strategic manner, integrated with your content and website structure.
To help you create an everyday SEO plan we’ll:
- Create a website structure built for Google
- Optimize all of your current pages
- Get your Google My Business page producing results
- Make sure that your data is correct and complete across directories
- Acquire links back to your content from related websites
4. Let Your Customers Talk About How Great You Are With ReviewsFrom the beginning of time, people have asked their friends for the names of businesses that can help them solve a problem. A good review from a friend went a long way. Today, we turn to review sites like Google and Yelp to find business and rely on the review, good and bad, from strangers to provide information and proof that a business is one we can trust.
To help you maximize reviews we’ll:
- Make sure that your profiles on reviews sites are optimized
- Create a funnel for reviews that makes it easy for fans to share
- Create a process that allows you to get reviews with every new customer
- Find ways to highlight your great reviews on your website.
5. Use Social Media To Create Awareness And Build Trust
Social media platforms offer many new ways to create awareness for your business, but they can also be a distraction if you don’t have a plan to use them strategically. Millions turn to social media sites every day so tapping this behavior is key.
To help you get the most from your social media we’ll:
- Tune up your profiles on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Create a plan to focus the right message on the right plan
- Teach you how to capture those personal brand moments that create engagement
- Integrate your content, sharing, and paid social efforts
6. Capture Leads Ready To Buy Now With Online Advertising
Pay-per-click advertising or paid search as it is called today offers some tremendous benefits. It’s also a place where you can potentially waste a great deal of money. That’s why it’s so important that you work with a marketing professional who understands how to implement effective Google Ads campaigns that are aligned with your overall strategy.
To help you get the most from your PPC efforts we’ll:
- Develop a list of high purchase intent keywords for your campaigns
- Create targeted audiences based on your ideal customer
- Build campaign-specific landing pages for high conversion
- Create ads and campaigns focused on generating business
7. Access Real-Time Reporting To See What’s Working And What’s NotThe rise of digital marketing gives us more ways to collect and track data than ever. We can now know what the exact return on just about any campaign is, but we can also get flooded with useless data. The key is to establish a handful of useful metrics and use them to help inform marketing decisions.
To help you get the most from your overall marketing efforts we’ll:
- Help you construct a Lifetime Customer Value metric
- Develop conversion goals around your marketing campaigns
- Create a reporting dashboard so you can monitor the progress of your marketing
- Install tracking tools that allow you to see where your best leads come from
Step 1Schedule a meeting to discuss the issues you are facing.Step 2We will provide a detailed proposal.Step 3Once all the details are satisfactory to you, we will implement your custom marketing system.
Stop losing money and lost opportunities with your marketing.
Most business owners are frustrated and confused about online marketing. You understand that you need to invest in marketing to get new clients, However, there are just so many tactics that need to be done. Implementing marketing tactics without a system is costly, unproductive, and stressful.
The good news is that marketing is a science, not a guessing game. We know what works and what doesn’t work.
It’s time to implement a proven marketing system that works. We will organize your marketing tactics, so they build on each other, getting you the best results.
Imagine how confident you feel each month implementing a winning marketing system.
Imagine making money from your marketing to get more qualified leads while you focus on doing what you love to do best.